viernes, 6 de julio de 2007

Cover Letter

July 6, 2007
Blizzard Human Resources
P.O. Box 18979
Irvine, CA 92623

Dear Mr. Jack Sterling

I am writing to express my interest in User Interface Designer position as advertised on http://www.blizzard.com/jobopp/. I have more than five years developing user interface flows and mockups for web and client applications, and I’m skilled in the use of all this programs:
*Adobe Photoshop
*Adobe Flash
*Adobe Illustrator
*Corel
*And others.
Also I have extended experience working with XHTML, CSS and JavaScript.

I’ve work with UI design before so I keep myself informed about the current trends to make a better work and also recognize possible flaws. I’m really good working as part of a team and also as leader.
I’ve always wanted to work on a big video game company and since I enjoy deeply the games you’ve created I think this would be the perfect job for me.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview, I can be reached at (0261) 7410430 Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, Yamila Souki Méndez

No hay comentarios: